Fashion Of Life
Lauren Hutton once described the fashion and style in her words by saying “Fashion is what you’re offered four times a year by designers. And style is what you choose.
Fashion Trends But what about the consistently changing fashion trends? Well, you can take the golden words of Dian von Furstenberg as an explanation about the fashion trends. She once said “When you figure out your suitcase, you figure out your life,” That I think is the best fit definition about the Fashion trends ever conveyed by a lady. So it can be stated that just stop scrolling through the Instagram Travel Photos to copy the fashion trends. Instead, make your own memories in style.Pakistani Fashion, Indian Fashion , Turkey Fashion , Arab Fashion , Thailand Fashion , London Fashion , Paris Fashion , New York Fashion , Asian Fashion , Europe Fashion Fashion itself is a reflection of traditional, cultural, political, and economical changes. But as per fashion trends are concerned, defining the fashion trends nowadays is not an easy task. It has very complex mechanisms that reflect the changes in the traditional and cultural landscape. Glamorous: Shows a dazzling look associated with refined drama.
Types of Fashion Styles
There are thousands of categories where you can actually put a specific
type of fashion both in East and West. Fashion styles are generally
misunderstood idea, which is less complicated than it often seems. In
reality, understanding of different types of fashion styles, simplify your shopping and apparel’s.Glamorous: Shows a dazzling look associated with refined drama.There are thousand other styles are in, in the market. We’ll discuss it in All apparels are grouped according to their similarities in fabric, pattern,color, and style line. There are thousands of styles which are is Mostcommon examples are quoted as under.
• Flamboyant: Flashy clothing with something between flamboyant and
• Exotic: Long flowing lines with smoky rich colors, look like something
• Classic: Button-down blouses, ballet flats, wide-legged trousers with
leather boots. Impeccable tailoring with formal balance.
• Chic: For trendy and fashionable people who prefer classic designs.
• Arty: Pertains to creative thinkers with their artistic theme.
• Bohemian: Focuses on exotic pattern and textures with a gypsy look.
There are thousand other styles are in, in the market. We’ll discuss it in
You never know when a trend will arrive and when it leaves. For
example, in the early 70s, there was a time when “Teddy Pant” fashion
trend was arrived and followed by the millions. However, in the 80s, it
took the 180-degree turn and “Bell Bottom” took place instead of
“Teddy Pants”. That was totally opposite in style.
• Goth: A Gothic clothing fashion style influenced by the Goth
• Rocker: This style may vary from ultra-glam to grunge. Cheap clothing
can be worn in for several months. Opt for smaller size instead of baggy
• Tomboy: For the girl who wants to wear simple.
• Punk: Once was very popular in the 70s. Punk style went through
many modifications. Known for its anti-materialistic and edgy look.
Preppy: Very popular among the students. Looks girly but not too
• Traditional: A girl with this style often wears a plaid flannel shirt or
• Western: It features the cowboy theme of the American Southwest
• Sophisticated: For the people who always preferred high quality with
elegance.ability to turn men’s head and annoy other women around.
• Romantic: It seems like romantic and idealistic but often unrealistic at a time.
Glamorous: Shows a dazzling look associated with refined drama.
World Fashion Site
style or practice, especially in clothing, footwear, accessories, makeup, body, or furniture. Fashion is a distinctive and often constant trend in the style in which a person dresses. It is the prevailing styles in behavior and the newest creations of textile designers.Because the more technical term costume is regularly linked to the term “fashion”, the use of the former has been relegated to special senses like fancy dress or masquerade wear, while “fashion” generally means clothing, including the study of it. Although aspects of fashion can be feminine or masculine, some trends are androgynous.
Some Countries Fashions
|London Fashion||Pakistani Fashion|
|Indian Fashion||Arab Fashion|
|Turkey Fashion||Thailand Fashion|
|Asian Fashion||Europe Fashion|